Dennis Benson was born in Muswellbrook 27.11.53 and educated at Sydney Boys High School and UTS obtaining Asssociate Diploma in Valuation of Real Estate and Bachelor of Law.
Prior to admission to the Bar in 1987, Benson practised as a Valuer in private practice and an employed Solicitor with McClellands and Sparke Helmore & Withycombe.
Since admission to the Bar principal areas of practice have included:
- Personal injury law generally.
- Workers compensation law.
- Motor accident law.
- Occupier’s liability.
- Coronial Inquiries.
- WCA S151Z Recovery actions.
- Coalminers’ common law and compensation claims
- Work injury damages claims
- WCA S151D applications.
Appears regularly in the District Court and Supreme Court of NSW.